FI - Finance Management
Framework Core functionality
- AyMINE Framework Server
- frmFrm – provided functionality
- System Rights
- System messaging
- AyMINE Business – Price calculation
- Strings and translations
- Export collection of objects
- AyMINE Framework management FAQ
- The AyMINE licence model
- AyMINE On-premise
- System events
- Mutli-client architecture
- Import collection of objects
- User sessions
- Default server methods
- Client-defined object attributes
- Common Libraries
Mobile & Web Application
- Runtime debugging
- System console
- AyMINE Application
- In-line table edit support
- Object scripting API – object lang
- Application object structure
- Multilingual support
- View of a single object – detail
- Is using EVAL / feval method risky?
- Included library – String operations
- Object API – object <g>
- API – Data object
- Object scripting API – object User
- Object view definition
- Framework support for Drag & Drop
- Common libraries
- Multiple-object update implementation
- fClip & fCliplist
- Offline persistent objects
- Mobile application
System Management (part of framework)
Task, Project, Quality
AyMINE® – Technical Documentation
Technical documentation for AyMINE Framework and related modules.
- The AyMINE Framework
- AyMINE application works both in web browser and on mobile devices.
- Framework modules
- Business edition module
- Mutli-client architecture
The AyMINE Framework
The AyMINE framework is available for development teams. The AyMINE Framework is provided under the commercial license but it also has free-of-the-charge community version available under the GPLV3 licence.
The Framework is steadily developed and new updates are implemented in DevOps delivery process every month. Overview about the releases is available here.
Documentation is provided as a support for developers using the framework and is not intended for general audience. It relates only to the AyMINE framework and its modules. It cannot be understood as a general documentation and recommendation to any other purpose than working with the AyMINE framework.
AyMINE framework – community edition consists of:
- AyMINE Application – general application providing running engine for all AyMINE modules.
- Back-end support for application
The framework modules do not contain a business functionality.
Some of the modules are commercial modules and are not provided free-of-charge. Published documentation does not create any rights of their using without valid commercial licence and contract agreement with the module supplier.
The AyMINE Application
AyMINE application is standalone application completely written in Typescript. It creates application framework without implementation of business functionality. The behaviour as well as all views are completely managed by object definitions defined by modules.
AyMINE application works both in web browser and on mobile devices.
Application support standards for generation mobile application using web-wrappers or integrate platform-specific libraries.
Application is bundled for Android. Android wrapper support all functions and implementation also support Android-specific libraries (using info bar, fingerprint identification etc.)
Application is wrapped into the Apache Cordova since version 11
With some limitation application also supports iOS.
Cordova wrapper under the iOS does no support dynamically loaded libraries. Modules that have implemented business functionality in the dynamically loaded front-end library shall be compiled together in a bundle with application and deployed together with application.
Framework modules are provided in a bundle for development team. The modules manage framework functionality:
- Object declaration transpilation for server
- Module installation and integration functionality
- Secure REST communication with application
- Messaging platform for communication between modules
- Support for back-and processed scripts
- Integration with the email messaging
- Access control, system log and error management
- CMS – Content management system for web portal management (e. g. manages this portal)
Business edition module
- frm – Node-Server part in Node JS server
- sys – system front-end module for client and user management
- web support for web services and API management for external applications
All other modules are commercial module with their own license.
All pages are owned by the AyMINE Framework authors or by owners of the modules. It cannot be copied without written permission from owners.
Permission is granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this documentation, to use it without restriction for education and as a reference material for AyMINE Framework and related modules development. Documentation is provided ‘as-is’, without any warranty and responsibility of authors for any intentional or unintentional direct or indirect results of its usage.
AyMINE® is the registered trademark owned by the PDQM, Ltd. It can be used only with information about the owner and reference link to the AyMINE information at AyMINE pages.
The AyMINE licence model is described here
AyMINE, since the first design step was developed as a mutli-client application. See more about the multi-client architecture here.